• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

North East Sking 2014

Nice pics glen. Dads been on me to put skis on this year, been about 4 or 5 since I've done any ski flying.

Awesome day for ski flying for sure!! We did several hours here only in the fields though, there is still a little open water so we need to give it some more time here.. When we were scouting I located my first Bull Moose today in the mountains (that"s pretty unusual for here). So it was a really fun day playing in the snow.
Dave

That sure is a pretty cub that you have Glenn. I bet you had a good time cruising around in the cold air. I took mine out in the cold air the other day, and the performance that the cold air gives is amazing!

Great pictures Glenn. Found time to get the skis on the 12 Saturday and was able to get a few hours and a few landings in before the rain started here this afternoon. Back to 7 degrees tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this winter.
Joe

QUESTION>> Hey Glenn or anyone who can help , How many inches of ice would you say is safe for landing these planes on? And how are you sure its ok to land on them? I guess If there's snowmobile tracks you are good in most cases. I am really cautious with this and do not want to risk it.. Ever!! Just thought you could shed some light on this for me or any other reader of this post. I wish I could send down a note to the guys ice fishing. It sure would be nice if they put in big letters how thick the ice is for us.. I am not sure of guessing on this..
Thanx

Very nice!! u guys have a lot of snow. Ours all vanished in the rain today..

The dog Dax is priceless!!
David

Back