• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Need strut assembly print number

Larry G

Minocqua WI
Can someone tell me what print number to use for this strut assembly PA-18. I have look in my Northland CD and Christian Strum's site but with now luck. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 80
Is this your picture or someone elses, and why i ask is do you need numbers for with hydrosorbs or without? And for both the short and long one or just one of them?

Is this your picture or someone elses, and why i ask is do you need numbers for with hydrosorbs or without? And for both the short and long one or just one of them?

They are someone elses parts I took the picture. I need both with out the hydrosorbs.

Last edited:
Go to christians site and look at 12844, 12845, 12875 there also was some other prints there that i thought would help. Im first trying to figure out the part numbers of the two you need. Ive found assembly numbers but not individual pieces that your looking for. im thinking 31392 and 10537-02. Is this what you came up with?

Last edited:
Go to christians site and look at 12844, 12845, 12875 there also was some other prints there that i thought would help. Im first trying to figure out the part numbers of the two you need. Ive found assembly numbers but not individual pieces that your looking for. im thinking 31392 and 10537-02. Is this what you came up with?

I have looked at 12844,12845,12875 and that's not it. I didn't find 31392 or 10527-02 on Christians site I will check on the northland cd.
Thank you for help tempdoug

Back