• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Please come visit/call if you are in the NE Texas area

GeneHerzog

Sulphur Springs, Texas
We just want to renew our post again that if someone is in the Sulphur Springs, Texas (KSLR) there is a grass strip (2000 ft) at the airport. We will pick you up and try to find a hangar if weather is a factor (no promises).

We love to bring folks to our home on Lake Fork (15 mi south of SLR) and have way more bedrooms than we need. Will make sure that you don't starve. Will also give a tour of Legend Cub production if you like. Our hangar is about 100ft from them.

Haven't been too active while we were building the house but are finished now. We would like to get to know any passing SuperCubbers.

Would welcome anyone passing through, just call and see if we are going to be around and available.
Cell phone is 903-335-3021

Gene and Dorinda Herzog

That's very kind of you. In fact, it sounds like it could be worth a trip from Wa to Tx! I lived in Corpus Christi for a while and liked it. And a neighbor there said NE Tx was even nicer. Thanks for the offer - - -

Thanks for the invitation. I pass through that way occasionally to visit some folks up in Sherman I was in the Army with. Might drop in one day to say hi, and a visit to the Legend Cub facility is definitely something I would not want to miss out on. Maybe I can swing by Sulfer Springs on my next trip to Sherman, and drop in on Pierce over in Graham on the way back. I been needing to go see Steve anyway.

About darn time you two got back to this.Nice to see you back Gene.Please say hello to your BETTER half for me.:lol:

Bill

Been there, done that. Will do again.

Gene and Dorinda are AWESOME hosts and just great folks. I highly recommend stopping in to visit.

Gene, I'll see you again soon

Bill

Had tailwheel problem at KSLR some time back, Gene and Dorinda took us in and we had a ball, super nice folks

Thanks again Gene

Back