• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

58 A model

Rice farmer

FRIEND
Nor Cal
Just finishing our A model. Will probably test fly this week after extensive 3 year build. I think we're up to 19 stc's and field approvals. Came in at 1126 lbs. 160 wide deck , extended baggage, removed hopper door, retained metal belly, on 850s and stock prop for now. And 2000 gw.

Just finishing our A model. Will probably test fly this week after extensive 3 year build. I think we're up to 19 stc's and field approvals. Came in at 1126 lbs. 160 wide deck , extended baggage, removed hopper door, retained metal belly, on 850s and stock prop for now. And 2000 gw.
Sweet, need pictures!

Mine is a 58 A model too. You have done well with the weight.

Click on "Go Advanced" below the reply pane and then click on "Manage Attachments" and follow your nose. Somewhere there are instructions on the site......

Cheers,
Andrew.

Last edited:
Some pics

Will post more pics soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
Yah had somebody smarter than me get the pictures on but she couldn't figure the upside down thing out. She thought it had to do with the way I hold my ipad when I take pictures.

First flight was great. No issues except a sloppy landing. Indicates about 105 -110 at high cruise (2500 rpm). Take off at sea level was 2640 rpm. Flew hands off like Steve P said. It's very responsive to control inputs, more so than our 95. Can't wait for the next flight so I can learn how to land it.

Back