• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

TSA is coming to a highway near you

I quit flying comercial when they strip searched my wife and I and let a group of Muslims in front of us pass without anything except have a nice day. Can't remember when a couple of old Norwegians did any damage to anything except a large plate of food.

Roger,

Check with England, the Dutch, the American Indians and anyone else living on the north Atlantic... the Norse did plenty back then:yikez:

Today we have gotten them onto our side, so all is good.

I think it is time to bring out all the stops on TSA, and get rid of them. Secure? how about we let the citizens wach their own back. The have been doing it as TSA lets folks on with bombs and such so far.

If we believe in courts to let 100 guilty go free to keep one innocent out of jail, then why are we treating all like criminals to catch one in ten million?

Need to cut their funding off along with the Park Service and the EPA's. That is the only way to keep them in check is tighten up their pocket book. Write a note to your legislators to tighten and cut their funding.

I quit flying comercial when they strip searched my wife and I and let a group of Muslims in front of us pass without anything except have a nice day. Can't remember when a couple of old Norwegians did any damage to anything except a large plate of food.
Could have been that Texas drivers license:pop:

That is the first logical explanation. I'm good looking, friendly and just a great all around person. I hand't been able to figure it out until now.

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/12/03/07/0329255/the-ineffectiveness-of-tsa-body-scanners

TheNextCorner points out a video that lays bare a glaring flaw in the TSA body scanners used in airports to detect weapons and explosives. In such scans, citizens are depicted in light colors, while metallic objects show as very dark. The problem comes when you consider that the images are taken with a dark background. From the transcript: "Yes that’s right, if you have a metallic object on your side, it will be the same color as the background and therefore completely invisible to both visual and automated inspection. It can’t possibly be that easy to beat the TSA’s billion dollar fleet of nude body scanners, right? The TSA can’t be that stupid, can they? Unfortunately, they can, and they are. To put it to the test, I bought a sewing kit from the dollar store, broke out my 8th grade home ec skills, and sewed a pocket directly on the side of a shirt. Then I took a random metallic object, in this case a heavy metal carrying case that would easily alarm any of the “old” metal detectors, and walked through a backscatter x-ray at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. On video, of course. While I’m not about to win any videography awards for my hidden camera footage, you can watch as I walk through the security line with the metal object in my new side pocket."

I think there are a few substances that you can drink that would drive the scanners nuts also.

No they did not offer dinner.

Back