• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Your new EAA Homebuilders Community Manager

Chad Jensen

Oshkosh, WI
I posted this in the general forum, probably should have put it here first...

Many of you probably saw the announcement from EAA in the various e-newsletters, but now that I am officially on-site at EAA, I wanted to post a quick intro to the Super Cub Forums...

Chad Jensen, EAA #755575, and I have built, flown, and now sold my Van's RV-7. This summer I started work on a new project, a Wittman Tailwind! I also owned part of a Thatcher CX-4 project for a short while. My online focus for several years was the Van's community through several online forums that catered to the type. In my new role at EAA, I will be expanding my presence to as many type forums as I can, and is the reason I am now here!

I originally got my tailwheel endorsement in a J3, then had an opportunity to fly the PA18-150...what an airplane!

Also, if you haven't already done so, check out our EAA Homebuilders Headquarters page on Facebook!

Homebuilders HQ

I am here to serve the needs of the Homebuilders Community, and I look forward to hearing from you! Drop me a line here or via email at cjensen@eaa.org

Welcome Chad. Joe Norris was a regular here and on ShortWingPipers.org and kept us all straight on experimental matters and new or proposed matters effecting the experimental builders in our group. You have some big shoes to fill but I am sure you are up to it. Welcome again and hope you have more opportunity to experience the slower side of things. 8) Get the EAA to foot the bill for a trip to Valdez for the STOL competition next year.

Thanks Steve! I hope to be able to fill the shoes appropriately...I'm confident, and EAA is confident, so I think I'm off on the right foot!

A trip to Valdez...now THAT would be a thrill!! I'll have to work on that...8)

Thanks guys...I plan to stop here at least once a day as long as my schedule allows. Good to be here!

Joe Norris was a regular here and on ShortWingPipers.org and kept us all straight on experimental matters and new or proposed matters effecting the experimental builders in our group.
Hey Steve, I'm still a regular here on the forum!! ;) Just not quite as "regular" as I used to be. (I'll let you go where you want with that one!)
You have some big shoes to fill but I am sure you are up to it.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure Chad will do a great job at EAA. Between Chad and I y'all should have no problems getting your questions answered and staying on the right track.

I'm not going anywhere Jon. At least, not physically. I left EAA in April and have been giving flight instruction all summer at Cub Air Flight (http://cubair.net) It's been fun to get out from behind the desk and back behind the stick!!

Back