• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Helping Out New Holstein Survey

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Hey Folks, many of you received a survey via email to collect some information about why you choose and use different airports. I am collecting this info to help New Holstein work on improving their airport to attract more pilots. If you did NOT get the survey by email, here is the direct link to it: Take the Survey

WHILE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD WILL BE READ AND APPRECIATED, IT HELPS US A LOT MORE IF YOU MAKE THEM IN THE COMMENT AREAS OF THE SURVEY!!

Your help is appreciated.

Also, if you did not get the email and want to be on the supercub.org email list to get exciting monthly updates and occasional pounding on the head emails about the calendar campaign, you can do so by clicking here: Join the List

Thank you!

sj

Bill, are you still lobbying to get a bidet installed in the men's room at New Holstein???

:wink:

:lol:

What good is a bidet at airport when all the doors are locked . I am lobbying for unlocked doors or at least combination locks on the doors. Traveling thru Michigan on the way to New Holstein every airport in the state used the same combination on the doors. I loved that concept. Not only is it nice to be able to use the facilities its nice to have a place to go when waiting out the weather. Second request is a courtesy car at every airport. How can a town expect to see a monetary gain from an airport when you cant go to town to spend any money?

Last edited:
So far, 268 people have responded to this survey. I greatly appreciate the input, but I sure would like to have a few hundred more. I will be posting the result graphs soon and providing the information to New Holstein

Thank you!

sj

Oh Heck !!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was something about looking for volunteers to help out at New Holstein this year. Never even opened it. (that is coming up soon isn't it ? :roll:

Steve,

You didn't get the memo???? All the Super Cubs in the world are going to be at Airventure next year......:roll:

MTV

Maybe 10 years of fly in's is enough for any man to put on anyway... 8) Isn't there a statute of limitations, or at least a statue of libations?

sj

Maybe 10 years of fly in's is enough for any man to put on anyway... 8) Isn't there a statute of limitations, or at least a statue of libations?

sj

SJ is twice as tough as me, I only made it 5 years and need a rest, maybe just a year off will do, so for 2012, OK18 at Gastons was the best I could think of and so far it looks like there is quite a bit of interest and I don't have to do anything but show up and have fun + Patty gets to have fun & relax. Maybe ET will take the Oklahoma fly-in back for 2013.

We should all applaud SJ for his efforts and somehow try to make things easier for him if we expect to keep having a NH fly-in.

Last edited:
SJ is twice as tough as me, I only made a 5 years and need a rest, maybe just a year off will do, so for 2012 OK18 at Gastons was the best I could think of and so far it looks like there is quite a bit of interest and I don't have to do anything but show up and have fun + Patty gets to have fun & relax. Maybe ET will take the Oklahoma fly-in back for 2013.

We should all applaud SJ for his efforts and somehow try to make things easier for him if we expect to keep having a NH fly-in.

I don't know how to make it any easier then I have....8)8)8)8):roll::roll::roll::roll::wink::wink::wink::wink::oops::oops::oops::oops:!

I think there is more than one empty bedroom Mike. :)
DSC_7048.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_7048.jpg
    DSC_7048.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 188
I heard Lou was going to host a fly-in at his home airport. 8)

Geez!! Step away from the computer for a few hours and look what Pierce is up to!
I would love to host a fly in here at Stoney Point (6ga0) but it doesn't lend itself to enough room to park many planes. We did host a small fly in once but had to turn airplanes away after we reached 10!

I think ET should start up the Red Neck Red River Fly In again (since I missed all of them).....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lou

Geez!! Step away from the computer for a few hours and look what Pierce is up to!
I would love to host a fly in here at Stoney Point (6ga0) but it doesn't lend itself to enough room to park many planes. We did host a small fly in once but had to turn airplanes away after we reached 10!

I think ET should start up the Red Neck Red River Fly In again (since I missed all of them).....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lou

You can fit in 20 airplanes at mackay bar but only 10 at your house???

Hey Lou is that Duncan's old Skywagon?

Clay

Sorry I missed you today at Peachstate....had to do a Cub Scout thing with the Grandkids and the Super Cub at 47A.

Yes...it is Duncan Cameron's 180. I bought it with 25 STC's and have added 5 more. Hi time 550 but runs great. Looking forward to the day I "bond" with it like the 46LF. Getting there slowly....

Lou
ps...will you be at E. Tenn in Oct?

Back