• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Montana 2011 June/July

jjack

FRIEND
coastal n.c.
Thinking about spending the greater part of June/ July in Montana with cub and looking for a place/places to stay. References available upon request.
Please PM with questions or options.
Thanks, John 8)

Missouri Breaks Fly-in along the Missouri River....Night of the 10th through departure am 13th June for Johnson Creek...hosted in/out of Winifred 9S7/ I can help with other places to go... Will PM. Ralph

Shaffer Meadows,Mt (camp tables)
Meadow Creek,Mt(rustic)
RAF Pavillion,Boseman,MT Airport(shower,bbq grill, tables,remember to turn off the sprinklers)
Russian Flats, RAF
Columbus,Mt. (Pilots lounge,Shower)
Sullivan Lake,Wa.waterfront(best view of anywhere in my opinion,short flight to shopping)
Johnson's Creek,ID(shower,firewood,waterfront)
Big Creek,ID,water front be it a small crick,, good runway,near JC
Thomas Creek,Id,( rustic but great access to the Middle Fork)

Last edited:
Ralph

How is the winter treating you? Really enjoyed the breaks last year with Ray & Lou. Will try and make it again this year and be better prepared for the area. Would like to do some hiking from one of the remote strips and make a day of it.

Lloyd

Centmont- Billings Jazzmo and I am planning on joining up. I plan on making Spearfish on the 9th.

4612- Ordered Idaho book today.

Excited!!!!!!!!

Hope to do both Spearfish and the MO Breaks from E. TN.(0A9). Flexiblle on leaving, 5, 6, 7 June. Let me know if you're coming this way, maybe we can join up.

Steve

Remember, if you swing by Sioux Falls, SD, you are more than welcome to drop in on DCA World Headquarters and visit. Comfortable sleeping space available, even a shower! Have a good trip 8)

Tim

I'm supposed to have a live-in dog watcher but she certainly didn't do a very good job two years ago :). Hopefully she and the dog will do better this year.

Amy, thanks for the invitation, I'll sure keep it in mind when I head that way.

Steve

Back