• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Quick Univair Parts Question.... Mystery Square Steel Washer?

Iflylower

Memphis, TN
I'm trying to reorder a part that I'm missing.:bad-words:

I lost one of my four lugs to the swing out engine mounts while using it to cut out my firewall blanket. I've given up trying to "come across it" and tempting fate by ordering a replacement part. I'm sure it'll show as soon as the replacement lug ships.

So, I'm ordering a new $40 12213-000 from Univair. All mine with the mount have a steel square washer that the AN-6 firewall bolt slides into then into the lug and into the firewall. The PA-18-150 book doesn't show a washer at all. Anyone know about this? Necessary?

I'm trying to reorder a part that I'm missing.:bad-words:

I lost one of my four lugs to the swing out engine mounts while using it to cut out my firewall blanket. I've given up trying to "come across it" and tempting fate by ordering a replacement part. I'm sure it'll show as soon as the replacement lug ships.

So, I'm ordering a new $40 12213-000 from Univair. All mine with the mount have a steel square washer that the AN-6 firewall bolt slides into then into the lug and into the firewall. The PA-18-150 book doesn't show a washer at all. Anyone know about this? Necessary?

With all of the people who have gone to thrustline....you would think somebody has the part you need!!!!

Thats a great point. My thrustline is in the mount itself, now I just need a swingout lug thingy. But, I also need to know about the square washers my other lugs have in them.

Thanks, Tim

I'd use it. They tend to pull the bolt head into the fitting and get loose.
100_8410.JPG

Attachments

• 100_8410.JPG
    100_8410.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
The square washer you want is U81102-017. It sells for $1.33. It has radiused edged to sit down in the bottom of that 12213-000 swing out lug. It is in the Super Cub part book but it isn't obvious. It's one of those things that makes for a good note on the side of the page. On Figure 29 it is item 76. We have plenty of them in stock.

Mike Sellers

Back