• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Backcountry Cub

willirw

Alaska
I just took delivery of my Backcountry Cub an I am itching to get started, my wife ask me if I planned to spend the night in the hanger with it last night. I have to admit that I was tempted but in the interest of getting permission to spend many more $$$ I thought better of it. I am looking forward to networking with all you builders that are working on yours or have completed them. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions along the way. Thanks in advance for all the advise.

Randy

Congrats Randy keep us posted on your progress (and photos)

Randy,
good luck with your wife! My Backcounty Cub is nearly done and hopefully going to fly in a month or so. My engine goes on today. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

PICs?

postpics.gif

Well here it is all unloaded and waiting to turned into a flying airplane. Wife says I have passed out more cigars than I did when my son was born. She probably right! I bought this kit used from a friend of mine who just lost interest in it after he purchased it. This is going to be a real change of pace for me, most of the projects that I have completed were pretty wrecked. I hope to be puting fabric on in a couple of weeks. Planning on using the Stewart System.

So_the_project_begins.jpg

Back