• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Oregon Aero Seats?

supercub

Let me check my GPS, gee how'd we ever navigate w
Does anyone know what a set of front and rear seats would be from Oregon Aero? I looked on their site but didn't see any prices. Thanks
Brian

The front seat is $738 and the back is a little over $800

Probably worth a phone call to them. A few months ago they had a significant discount on the list price. I bought a front seat cushion for about $300. Expensive stuff but .... the best.
Darrel

I know Oregon Aero makes a great product...bought custom front seat for DC in Valdez from poofy puffin on Soldotna...371 delivered...he reports that it is great.

Ron

I love my Oregon Aero Cushions in my Cub! I remember when I first got them, after flying a couple hours I would just sit there in front of the hanger still enjoying my pain free back and comfy seat before climbing back into my car! Get Oregon Aero and You wont be sorry! They stand behind the product completely too! I had a loose front upper cushion and they did not drop the ball until I was happy! Great people and Awesome Product! What ever the cost it was worth it alone just for the excellent support! Did I mention I really like the cushions too! Pretty sure they have resized that loose front seat cushion now so yours will most likely fit like a glove from the start! I have given tons of rides and all my cushions look just like the day I installed them! They are a great Company with a great product!

Part of the "secret" of the Oregon Aero cushion is the way they insert the softer foam where your tail bone presses on the seat. The photo is a front bottom cushion from our SC that I thought ought to be thinner --- so we cut it apart and had the cover material reshaped to cover it. Turns out the thinner cushion allowed my tailbone to find the plywood underneath so I ended up buying another cushion to replace this one, expensive mistake. The only good thing about the experience was that I got to see inside the cushion.
Darrel
P1020061_cropped_Text1.jpg

The comfort from OA seats is not due to better foam alone. The actual contour of the foam is very important. A large benefit comes from the lower back cushion, and its shape. The lower back cushion positions your pelvis better, and helps make it possible to sit comfortably for a longer period. Also, the seat bottom tends to be pitched (higher in the back, lower in the front). This also contributes to comfort.

The product is very, very expensive, but it really works.

Back