• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Turtle-Pac fuel bladders and what else

Fortysix12

RanchAero Grand Vista, Brooksville
I most likely will need a little extra fuel this summer. When I was in Alaska Jay Baldwin brought 2.5 gal bladders along. Not sure what brand they were but looking for what the choices are for flexible fuel bladders. The Turtle Pac's have a nice nozzle which looks like a handy item. Who's using what.

Jeff

I just flew with Jay Baldwin today. Great teacher! He uses 2.5 gal water bottles from REI. Not sure which model or what they look like.

I bought some heavy duty rubber water bags made in Switzerland and sold thru Omaha Surplus. Not sure if they still have any...they don't show on their website. Steve E may know more.

Lou

Grizzley,
The ones Jay used when I flew with him were black and layed flat. He said they were from REI.

Behind Propellors had some cool flexible fuel bladders at Johnson Crick last summer. A marine product? Seems to me there was a thread, but I tend to have trouble finding those...

Tim?

Thanks. cubscout

Back