• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Prayer request for Clyde

Clyde and Susan

BENEFACTOR
I would like to ask our Supercub.org friends to please ask a healing prayer for my precious Clyde he is in the hospital with pneumonia. Thanks ya'll are such a blessing. Love, Susie :angel:

Clyde will be in my thoughts this week for a speedy recovery.

Dennis

Linda and I will do just that, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry to hear that Susie. You are both in my thoughts, and I hope to see you at some of this summer's fly-ins.

Eric

Clyde

Susie and Clyde, The both of have always been in my prayers as well.
Best wishes for both of you.

Bill

Susie, just tell Clyde he had better get well fast so he and I can sit under a wing at Johnson Creek and discuss the events of the day! Eddie is on his way to Alaska, but you can rest assured that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Charlotte Doyle

Susie, Prayers for a speedie recovery for Clyde. We've crossed paths twice, once at Sun N Fun and at the first East TN flyin. I hope to see you both again. Mike & Donna

Susie & Clyde,

We will be thinking and praying about you both.

sj

Thoughts & prayers from CANADA too!!
Heck, that ott'a do it 'eh?

Fun time. :D
Image0053.jpg

Susie,

We are praying so that we can see you and Clyde out there doing what you love to do.

Gary and Sue Drean

Thanks ya'll Precious gets to come home on Saturday he was so disappointed not to get to come home Friday but the two and a half liters of fluid the doctor removed from his lung improved his breathing beyond belief. All the bags of antibiotics they have pumped in him has certainly helped and of course the two units of blood they gave him on Wednesday made him feel better and brought color back to his face.

Clyde is even talking about making it to Johnson Creek now and even looks like it will be possible. Many thanks for all the prayers and words of encouragement. God has blessed us with so many good friends words fail me to express our appreciation. Love, Clyde and Susie

That's great news Susie. Glad to hear that Clyde is on the mend and looking forward to the summer's events. Give him my best.

Eric

Saturday May 2, 2009

Well poor Clyde took the news well, but it was so hard to see the disappointment and defeated look on his face and in his posture when the doctor came in this morning and told him he would not be able to go home from the hospital today. The doctors are concerned that Clyde's lungs are going to fill again and they want to monitor just how fast that happens. This will help them to decide just which action of the three they are considering at the moment to do or if a combination of procedures will best suit Clyde's condition. Thanks again for your prayers ya'll Clyde has not looked this good since last Fall he can actually take a full breath and his cough is greatly diminished. He got two more units of blood today since his red blood cell count was still low; but at least since his IV line failed and they could not access another vein to start another one they are now using his port which allows a faster rate of flow. He does not like having fluids pumped into him but he really does not like getting blood bless his heart he just does not seem to understand just how much the fresh blood helps him.

Clyde did finally get to have a shower today which pleased him immensely, he was so cute sitting under the shower head trying to keep his port dry and still enjoy the feel of the water flowing over his body. He is just now noticing how much muscle mass he has lost. Hopefully the staff will let him have a daily shower so he will feel better.

The doctors want him to have more ex rays on Sunday to monitor the condition of his lungs. Two of the doctors want him to stay in the hospital until Monday when they expect to get the pathology reports from the fluids removed from his lungs.
Clyde's oncologist Dr. Tai said to him last month, "Boss God loves you". Clyde has been anomaly for the infusion center over six years of chemo. I tell you if ya'll had seen him last weekend you would have thought he would not make it to the middle of the week and probably would not have if he had not let me take him to the doctor.

Mom and I are heading off to bed thanks again for your prayers God has answered them and we appreciate all your support. Love, Clyde and Susie

When Clyde gets out and feels even better, we will all have to remind him how lucky he is to have you. I'm so glad you have your Mother with you. This stuff is as hard on the family as it is the patient.
Continued thoughts and prayers.

Dave

Sorry to hear that Clyde's trip home has been delayed, but it's great to hear that he's doing much better.

Eric

Clyde will get strong enough to get stir crazy and ornery and then they will send him home. :wink: Ya'll are still in our thoughts and prayers and would love to see you at JC.

I haven't had the chance to meet you two, but given the respect and concern coming from our colleagues, I just want to wish you and Clyde the best. The love you have for him comes shouting from your postings, and I agree with the comments that he is very lucky to have you. It is also true that illnesses take a large toll on those who are also involved in caring for us when we are ill. This being said, take care of yourselves, too.

You are all in my thoughts.

Randy

feeling better

High Susie. Sounds like there looking at Clyde pretty careful. If there like most hospitals they want to send you home in couple days no matter what. Glad there looking at him so careful. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon.

Bill and Judy

Suzie,
Tell Clyde both of you are in our thoughts and prayers. Sounds like he needs some J-3 healin', so lets get him back up in the sky soon!!!!
Chris

Back