• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SuperCubs Hardcore - a Re-Review..

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
I sat down this evening waiting for the rest of the year to pass after a very eventful day and suggested watching Super Cubs Hardcore Volume 1. I had not watched this video in several years. It really contains an incredible amount of information and history on Super Cubs. Seeing interviews with Bill Ellis, Atlee Dodge, Cliff Hudson, and a number of others, as well as the demonstrations and explanations of moose stalls, short field techniques, etc, make this a true classic every cub owner should see.

We do sell both of these DVD's (Vol 1 and 2) in the Super Cub store if you want to add them to your collection.

sj

steve said:
I sat down this evening waiting for the rest of the year to pass after a very eventful day and suggested watching Super Cubs Hardcore Volume 1. sj

Ya, what else would you be doing New Year's eve and on your honeymoon... :wink:

Best wishes for your future together.

Bob Breeden sent me this and I thought of Steve taking Laura on a romantic date....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMpyZA1zQK0

Happy New year.

Greg & Lenora

Yea I've had both those videos (VHF) for many years now---I watch them about every 6 months or so--actually some pretty good information in them.

DW

Really enjoy both of those videos. May have to replace them as they are almost worn out. The Bill Ellis interview is just like listening to my old Supercub instructor, the late Glenn Short of Neillsville, Wi. 8)

Cub Videos

Do no who's in charge of these things but someone oughta put them on ITunes so I can dunload them onto my computa.

bill ellis was a friend of mine and one of my mentors. forgot more about super cubs than i will ever know. a great man and a great flying family. there is much to be learned from from those videos. i feel that i was truly handed a gift to have known bill the short time i knew him. those sons of his are very talented and lucky to have been raised by one of the masters

Back