• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Big Rocks Long Props Volume 3! ON ICE!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
1208533210404933646279.jpeg

http://shop.supercub.org/product.sc?categoryId=2&productId=35

Order Yours Today!

sj

Should ship next week, Priority Mail. Waiting for stock which should arrive on Mon or Tue.

Thanks!

sj

The orders for these have all shipped, I'd sure like to hear a review of the DVD from you guys after you watch it!

sj

Got mine today :D

I really enjoyed it! Lots of good information and absolutely fantastic scenery.... Makes me want to put the ski's on the cub but alas..... no snow in Florida (but I still hold on to the hope) :wink:

Brian

I got mine last week and watched this weekend. Very well done in my opinion. Great shots and scenery with lots of Cub and turbine Otter takeoffs and landings on snow and ice.

I would have liked a little more technical information on the planes and skis used and techniques.

I've talked to Paul Claus at the sheep show several times and he comes across the same in the video as he does in person; humble and very accomplished.

He has been on a show on Discovery called "The Alaska Experiment". Neat show with some awesome scenery. He seems as you described in the show.

I talked with Paul the other day, he said Greg went back up with his plane a couple of months ago to shoot footage for Volume 4, so keep an eye out for it in the future as well.

Great!

Maybe I should do a "special" on the first three for anyone who does not have them?

sj

Back