• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Exp PA-11 W/ a 0-290

mexcattle1

St Jo MO
Any one have an Exp Pa-11 that can swap info on mods and such
I have a Wag Aero Sport trainer in the works and did a few mods D&E
Ribblett 66 wings w flaps 0-290 lyc engine 29" gar aeros w 3" extended
gear. need to see if someya have some edvice on diffrent stuff. :morning:

Yes we do. Currently running an O-200, 1B90CM7443 prop, vg's, 26" Alaskan Bushwheels, supercub struts and PA20/22 tail.

Matt

How do you like your vg's what is your slo speed and stall.
I was pondering some slats on the leading edge but im back an forth on them, do no if its wort the cost in $$$ and weight do you have dual brakes or just front solo?

Have brakes in the front and rear. Double puck Clevelands. Solo from the rear seat. As far as the vg's I think they are worth it. Pitot/static system isn't that accurate to give an accurate stall speed. Did the gps after the installation of the vg's but don't remember the numbers right off hand.

Are you currently building or do you have one flying? I have a list of things I would change if I were to do it over again. Guess that's why we are building a 4" wider supercub. Ok so I'll use the term building loosely as the fuselage is hanging in the rafters. Working on Murphy Rebels now.

Matt

I'm in the works right now have the fuse covered and ready to go but the wings are naked and being primed as for advice I need tons and it would be appreciated. I am currently looking for PA 20/22 tail feathers if you know of any please advice thanks James

All of the changes I would make would be in the fuselage so that doesn't help you now.

As far as tail feathers just keep looking their around or the usual vendors have them new.

Matt

Back