PDA

View Full Version : Excellent vendor service

StewartB
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
delete

tempdoug
10-19-2007, 03:56 PM
Airtex-Got a set of front and rear seat cushions from them, very nice, just what i expected. The back cushions fit perfect but the front needed a little work. I have a folding front seat and didnt tell them. Called them and they said send the front frame and cushions back they redid things and now they fit perfect also. All it cost me was my postage to get the stuff to them, they redid them and sent them back and not a charge. very happy. doug

charlesf
10-19-2007, 05:46 PM
I have very good service from Spruce when I need parts here in Anchorage. Even with our excellent sources here, I have to bring parts in from outside once in a while. After many years of maintaining airplanes, Spruce is my first choice on the outside.

mvivion
10-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Stewart,

Ah, yes, the old "between float season and ski season" period, where one can get into trouble with a credit card and telephone :lol: .

MTV

S2D
10-19-2007, 09:12 PM
Stewart,

Ah, yes, the old "between float season and ski season" period, where one can get into trouble with a credit card and telephone :lol: .

MTV

Try the old "between spray seasons" sometime. Lots longer and way more expensive. :roll:

bobnall
10-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Thrustline!! I don't think Mark can be beat when it comes to the followup and servising of his top notch product.

Bob

behindpropellers
10-20-2007, 09:16 AM
I have had great dealings with:

Atlee Dodge
Aircraft Spruce
Airframes Inc.
Univair
Pierce Aero
Clyde Smith Jr.
Carlson Aircraft
Lots of people selling use parts.
And lots of people on this site who I can always ask if I have a question!

I have had :cry: poor :cry: dealings with:
Dakota Airframe
Wag Aero
James Jennings Jr.

JP
10-20-2007, 09:48 AM
I can certainly vouch for the people on Tim's good dealings list. Plus the following:

Mark at Thrustline really stands out as a guy who stays involved with his customers.

David Clark company has provided above and beyond service over the 20 plus years I've been using their products.

Air Tech coverings were very good to deal with on our last rebuild.

For aluminum, etc., Airparts in Kansas City are super duper to deal with. Still a family company and proud of it. They are fabulous.

I like to buy stock hardware and materials from Wicks. You can also get excellent stainless hardware from D&D in New Hampshire.

As for a "local" vendor, I have to single out Russell Enterprises (no relation) for all things Cub. His fuselage rebuilds and metalwork are of the very best quality, fit and finish.

This site, though, tops it all in terms of knowledge and assistance.

StewartB
10-20-2007, 12:22 PM
delete

Torch
10-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Stewart,

MTV

Who told?????? :oops: