• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

UFO

Josh

Seriously, has anyone out flying or out in the sticks ever seen a UFO or strange object that just doesn't seem from earth? I remember when I was in Alaska several years ago, during fall, I saw 2 objects on a clear night that looked like 2 satellites in formation move around in space.

How about USO (unidentified submerged object)? Saw an interesting show in History Channel about them last night. Of course, if you are underwater in your Cub when you see one then that is the least thing on your mind.

Snert said:
No, but I see dead people.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I don't get UFO's but I get BFO's all the time...

Blinding Flashes of the Obvious...

sj

U.F.O

My little dog and I have sat on the back porch looking out over the lake for hours at night. No U.F.Os and No Big Foots
Maybe I should start listening to my dog about all evil people in the world that I must kill.

:crazyeyes:

Bill,

If your dog has you looking for UFO's and Bigfoot WITH NO RESULT, why would you listen to your dog about people it thinks you need to kill?

I mean really! Fool you once, shame on your dog, fool you twice, shame on you! :lol:

John Scott

I live just a few miles from the "Roswell" siting of 1947. Actually, it was just NE of Capitan, NM. Surely then, you aren't surprised that I see UFO's on almost every flight. :Ghuh:

I thought it was particularly telling when the British airline crew made international news recently with a picture of a lenticular cloud, taken over the English Channel. Suppose that was the first time they had ever seen one? We have them every day in the Rockies.

U.F.O

Good Point there John !

I was always wondering about that dog, If I wasn't feeding it and scratching its back. Then picking up all the poop, Ya know I think that dogs smarter than I thought ? :roll:

Back