• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Fairbanks Flyer

12Geezer2

Eau Claire, WI
Met a nice lady flying an Arctic Turn at Marshfield Wi fly-in breakfast. Seems to be having a great time. She was the highlight of the fly-in. I know Torch and Crash have mentioned her name and this old geezer already forgot :oops: :oops: If the locals ever let her go she should be to Oshkosh by now

That would be Vickie of Tamarack Air in Fairbanks. She's becoming quite the world traveler. Made it to Red's last year and I think she's planning on Johnson Creek next month.
Very accomplished mechanic and cub guru!!
Mike

85Mike--Thank You-you are correct. I really wanted her to look at our recently finished pa-11 ; so many were visiting with her I didn't want to interrupt- she really was enjoying herself.

Vickie made it to New Holstein about mid afternoon today (Sunday). She absolutely loved the pancake breakfast especially the fact that she got to eat for free as PIC. She's really excited to be at NH. I think she is going to have a great week.

Tim,

I think it's great that she has taken the time to make the trip. She works long hours and a break like this is well-deserved. Like you, I'd like to do the same thing some time but probably won't. It sounds like the Tern is doing its job.

CT

The trouble with living where we do is that all this type of action is so far away.

Just saw Vicki at New Holstein. She is a delightful gal and is obviously having a lot of fun. As I left this morning, she was on her way to the show at Oshkosh with a big group that included Steve.

Vickie is a really good person. When I walk into her store she always has a smile. Her and her employees always treat me good. I hope she is having fun.

Torch

Here she is in New Holstein:
jmb_20070724_0196.jpg

jmb_20070724_0170.jpg

Ha, when the cat's away the mice (Dan) will play. Enjoy summer!

jk

jk said:
Ha, when the cat's away the mice (Dan) will play. Enjoy summer!

jk

jim,

i hope you don't mind but i sold your floats and that half track. i needed some beer money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back