• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

How many Supercub pilots does it take to....

Count THIS pilot out. :zip:

I've eaten muktuk. :down (Whale blubber and fat). Bowhead AND Beluga.

I've eaten ahkutuk (Eskimo "ice cream") :Ggurn: made with berries and seal oil (now THERE's some NAAAASTY stuff..... :Gparp: )

I've eaten moose an' bear an' caribou. :Gcloppy: But I draw the line at armordillies!! :Gnose: I mean they are just TOO BUTT-YOU-glee :yikez: to POSSibly taste any good!

I mean I've even eaten some.....um :censor: .....nevermind. I'm done.

Cloud(Gimme' a ROlaid there Ridley)Dancer :anon

BK Fox said:
Oh, C'mon Cloudy

It's just a 'possm on the 1/2 shell :roll:

Brian

Exactly. Seriously. I've had armadillo. I spent a little time in Brasil. In the part I was in, armadillo is considered a delicacy, only they call it "tatu" They serve it "on the half shell" Not quite on the half shell, but still attached to pieces of it's shell. It's not bad, tastes like.........chicken. Well actually it tastes like a cross between chicken and pork.

I've had muktuk, (Bowhead and Beluga) and if you can eat that, you can handle armadillo. I didn't think the mukyuk was bad ... it's loaded with calories. I'd take armadillo over ahkutuk, agutuq,.... whatever any day. I agree that's some nasty stuff.th

How many SuperCub pilots does it take to:

....change a lightbulb?

One. The one that walks away from the argument about whose Tundra tires are bigger.

How many SuperCub pilots does it take to help an old lady across the street?

No one knows because any good 'boyscout' wouldn't think of owning a 2-place tandem that cost over 100grand, goes 92mph on a good day, and has been known to buzz hunting camp close enough to put out the fire.

How many SuperCub pilots does it take to change a spark plug?

Spark Plug? Every time I hear that word it reminds me that my annual has been due for like, 8 years. But I'll sell her to you fer 110 thousand :Ggeek:

DMC

joe, Joe, JOE!!!

Ya nailed the initial query!

'Course not surprised given your ethnic background. :wink:

Soooo, then Steve and Cafi......

Thanks. cubscout

Armadillo.jpg

Lee and I found it so does that mean cafi19 gets to...

Sorry I broke the truce. I couldn't resist. :lol:

How many Cub drivers does it take to find out who can land the shortest?

A. It hasn't yet been determined who CAN land the shortest
B. All of them.
C. Don't bother; it's [enter your name here]!

I landed the 18 incredibly short one time in Demning, NM.
into the side of an arroyo. Ground roll was one foot.

aramdillos

Steve, Steve, Steve....

since I owe you BIG TIME...I'm gonna take the high road here....

I'll eat that armadillo...but I want to see it alive first! :lol:

Ohhh...I'm sorry....that's right...you're having difficulty there.

:lol:

cafi...the one who has yet to see a live armadillo despite the fact that the are ALL OVER THE PLACE IN GRAHAM. 8)

Those darn armadillos ate the tires off that trailer kit I had in the back of my truck. They are as bad as AK bears. :wink:

:crazyeyes:

Wouldn't surprise me 'bout now!

At this point I think I'd consider strapping to the roof of my truck if I had to to get this thing home.

cafi

8)

Andrew, I thought this was gonna be a run of made up Jokes about the proverbial Polish-CubDriver.

Apparently I missed the memo or was not at the function attended by the other respondees to the initial query.

I found Cajun Joe's punchline hilarious......."..2 to watch, 1 to eat..", but no one else has told a joke.

Andrew, "...knock, knock..." was my underhanded way of asking, "Wasn't this supposed to be a thread with some silly, made-up, jokes?" I have been wrong before!

DAVE :D

Dave Calkins said:
Andrew, "...knock, knock..." was my underhanded way of asking, "Wasn't this supposed to be a thread with some silly, made-up, jokes?" I have been wrong before!

DAVE :D

Well, ya'know, sometimes subtlety is completely lost on me.

Got any good recipes fro armadillo???

OK Hold it right there, Dave. You're lucky I'm not busy right now
so I can answer this for you.
Now. Since when does a joke have to be MADE UP?

Have you not met S.J?
Is he not real? Does he not bleed if cut?
Does he not cry if sad? Does he not breath?
Does his heart not beat? Do his eyes not twinkle?
Is he not the most hilarious thing you ever saw
just standing around trying to look normal?

But I digress.. What was the question?

Finally, I have been validated by Cajun Joe! I have tried so hard for so long to be the biggest moron, now I have succeeded and it has been officially noted.

sj

OKAY.
But now that i know what it feels like,
I'm never gonna poke fun at SJ again.

You have taught me a good lesson, Steve P.
I am grateful.

joe

and I shall go forth now and be know as
--- Nice Man

Back