• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Mt. Goat Flying Yet?

skukum12

The Last Frontier
Hey all,

Just fishin for info to cure some curiosity...Anyone know if the Goat has taken wing after the 'occurance?'

Joe

skukum12 said:
Hey all,

Just fishin for info to cure some curiosity...Anyone know if the Goat has taken wing after the 'occurance?'

Joe

No, but when it does, it'll be in half the distance, with twice the load, at 3 times the cruise speed of a cub.

I know two guys, one very well, who each got soaked pretty good ($50k) on this "Mountain Goat" fiacso.....far-fetched-fantasy. Too much big talk and wild fantacy about what might have been, what he was doing, and how it was going to out-perform Cubs.

Interesting that not people heard of the Carbon Cub before it was ready to perform. It just appeared one day, flew, and everyone had the opportunity to make up thier mind based on what actually took place.

Used to see the same thing at Reno. The blowhards were just that but you had to look out for that quiet guy. :lol:

Thank God I'm the cautious type. I nearly got involved with the Mt. Goat when he first started marketing it as a kit. I talked to Bill several times on the phone and in person and was almost to the point of purchasing his "kit". For some reason things just didn't feel right so I backed out. Thankful now that I did.
Keith

Luke_theDrifter said:
Interesting that not people heard of the Carbon Cub before it was ready to perform. It just appeared one day, flew, and everyone had the opportunity to make up thier mind based on what actually took place.

Yep, speak softly and carry a big stick..... :wink:

Back