• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Big favor from someone

drew

Fort Leavenworth, or KTNU, Iowa
I need a tracing of a Cub airfoil. I moved to Germany last September, and didn't plan on doing any airplaney stuff the 2-3 years I planned on being here, but a local DODDs science teacher is trying to teach an aviation module and we spoke last night about having the kids make some wing ribs.

I own the Wag-Aero plans and the Northland CD, but smart me, I left them in storage in the US.

If anyone is interested, please send me an IM or e-mail. I'm looking for a tracing of a wing-rib, showing the spar locations as well as the intercoastals.

Thanks!

Drew

If go go Christain Sturm's web page I think the is a full size drawing of the rib there. I'm not sure but but maybe. Someone with a plotter could print it for you in full scale.

Drew,

Where in Germany are you?

I'll be making a couple stops in Germany in two weeks. If close, I could bring a couple for you to look at and trace, etc.

Drew,
I have a copy of the rib plan from my Wag 2+2 I can send you. PM me with your address and I can send it to you. Also, I am a Middle School Technology teacher and have a few other ideas you might be able to use.

www.xanga.com/martyfeehan

Marty57.

Back