• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

2nd Annual Supercub Oktoberfest

On Patrol

BENEFACTOR
Wentworth NH" The WAD" NH96
Hi All,
After mapping out what we think will be the optimum weekend and allowing a rain date for the weekend after we have decided on the 7,8 and 9 of September. This is the weekend after Labor Day and happens to coincide with the Greenville seaplane fly in in Maine. I plan on having a group flyout on Saturday to Greenville unless some more local flying here in New Hampshire and Vermont is more appealing to some. The evening of the 8th we will have the band and beverages at the WAD hangar for enjoyment for all. I believe I have only one wedding conflicting with this time frame. It is early enough in the season to allow the camping I promised along the river. I hope to have the dozen or so Supercubs we had last year and hopefully see it grow a little. Let me know what you think?
John

Sounds like a good weekend to me. And John it was hard for me to type this, as my fingers are still cold from working in my hanger with no HEAT! :lol:

Tim

I'm in. I'll be the token Cub Special Super Cub Wannabe. And should I decide to get married again I'll do it at the WAD. :lol:

Hi Guys,
Rick you need to get both Johns and Margie to come with you this time. OK Tim I have done my homework and should have a price for you in the morning. I am glad you were prepared for winter as it was a surprise to the rest of us here in New England. For the life of me I can not remember your friends name who restored the champ and the L4. I believe it to be something quick like a nickname Hap or something? Of course they are both welcome and maybe we can work on Willard to bring the Stearman.
At least for a day or so. Buckeye Tim is unable to come this year as he has a wedding on the 15th of September to attend......His Own.
John

Back