• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Gun owners please watch

I believe that the woman testifying went on to become a Texas state legislator after the horrible restaurant massacre in which her parents were murdered, and then was directly responsible for making Texas concealed carry a reality.

Christina Young said:
I believe that the woman testifying went on to become a Texas state legislator after the horrible restaurant massacre in which her parents were murdered, and then was directly responsible for making Texas concealed carry a reality.

Indeed, she did. Suzanna Hupp. She rocks! If I recall correctly, her handgun was left in her vehicle that day, as the Texas law prohibited carrying in restaurants. That problem was later fixed.

Jon B.

Jeez, I sure wish she would come up here and try to talk some sense into our opposition party. We currently have a minority government (conservative) and the liberal opposition's new platform is to ban all semi auto firearms and all handguns in Canada. Our conservative government is trying to entrench property rights into the constitution, but the opposition wont support it, because they wont be able to ban guns the next time they get in...

I may be looking to rent a room off one you SuperCubbers in the future, if the opposition gets elected next time around, providing you'll let me keep my guns... :drinking:

Back