• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Trip to Alaska

Ron Babos

Woodstock , Ontario
Next August around the 12-14 four of us, two men, two women are kicking around a day trip of flying into a lake for some fishing. We will be in Anchorage at that time. The subject of one plane for the four of us, or my choice of four cubs one for each of us . What's the possibiliy of making this happen and what kind of individual costs are we looking at?
Ron

Loaded question!!!!!

I am not in the anchorage area much anyore, but try mail@alaskasport.com; Joe Schuster's company.

His phone is 243-3181.

prices vary with distance etc. Lots of planes there, lots of crooks also.

Hey

I looked into the same thing when I visited Anchorage a couple of years ago...the only thing I could find is a C172 from TakeFlight Alaska. So I moved here and brought my Piper PA-20 with me.

It is beautiful here and aviation is alive and well.

Pat in Anchorage

travel to alaska

Ok, going to be more difficult that I first thought. Anyone on this site own a Beaver or similar nostagic aircraft and want to do a charter fishing trip around that date next year? Cessna is a fine aircraft, but unless it's really beat up with duct tape all over and the doors falling off it won't have that Alaskan fly- in fishing (effect ):lol:
Ron

charter

aktango had it right contact Joe he is a great stick & will know where to take you fishing that late in the season you wont be disapointed.

Back