• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Smith Aviation 6 seat Tundra Boss kit for sale in Alaska!

RogerClyne

A recent change of circumstances dictates the sale of my un-started Smith Aviation Tundra Boss kit plane. This kit is located near Anchorage and includes fully welded and powder-coated fuselage, engine mount, gear and tail feathers, control cables, sheet metal interior panels, all glass, six upholstered seats, fully assembled wings w/ 24 and 18 gallon tank on each side with fully assembled flaps and ailerons, and wing and jury struts. Also included is a new set of 8:50 x 6:00 tires w/ tubes, Scott 3200 tailwheel, tail spring assembly, new main wheels and double puck brakes. Kit is too complete to list here. Also available is a 0 SMOH 260 HP Lycoming IO-540-C4B5 engine overhauled to new limits by a reputable and well-known local engine builder. I just want to get back what I have into the kit, engine, and shipping costs. This is a great chance to have a really nice plane with immediate delivery here in Alaska. No worries about shipping damage, delivery delays, or other issues. Please see www.supercubkits.ca for additional information on the Tundra Boss and call (907) 229-3827 to arrange to see the plane(s) and talk particulars.

Back