• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

SuperCub Sinks U-Boat

Bill Ingerson

Snohomish Washington
The NorthWest SuperCub Flyin was filmed by Evening Magazine this spring and it will be on T.V. sometime in the fall. They will make sure we know in advance so anyone wanting to see it can. They called me and would like to add some film clips of how the Cubs were used during WW2
If anyone has a C.D. or any type of film or know if I can buy one somewhere it would be great. I need a copy I can give them, then it will be done and go on T.V We can review it to make sure there is nothing on it that will cause problems.
I will do my best to have C.Ds made of the flyin show as well for anyone else that misses the show or would like to just have a copy of it.

Thanks for the Help.
Bill Ingerson

How about the last air-to-air combat with and L-4 and Fieseler Storch? Sorry Storch fans, the Cub won.

Super Cubs and U-boats are from different eras.... Super Cubs didn't exist in WWII.

There was a theory for a long time that a Civil Air Patrol Stinson 105 Voyager (precursor to the 108 series) sank a U-boat off New Jersey (what turned out to be the U-869), but that was disproven a few years ago. That theory was discussed in the book (soon to be movie) Shadow Divers.

Back