• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hi Sam, Beautiful Cub...

Clyde and Susan

BENEFACTOR
Sam, I am glad I got to see that beautiful Cub at Lompoc. (Glad we got to meet you, too)! That is a reasonable price for that airplane. It is hard to believe you're selling it. One question; are there wing tanks? What size? I know I saw it but don't remember. ...Clyde

Clyde and Susan,
Yes I really enjoyed meeting you as well...I wish I would have planned on spending the nite so we would have had more time to talk. You are both close enough we will have to get together somewhere for breakfast or probably more like brunch.
I would love to hear more about Susans trip.
Yes, the Cub is a nice one it does indeed have a 12gal wing tank..holds 24 gallons of fuel total. I flew all the way non-stop back to Modesto from Lompoc and still had 7gallons in the nose. That was not too bad considering it took me close to 3hrs to get home due to headwinds.
Yea I hate to sell her, but I am just sick over selling my Super Cub..I have one gentleman who is very interested in her but is trying to get together whatever he needs to do for a purchase.
I think he is trying to get a loan..I really have not advertised it other than here. This guy has one but figures by the time he restores his to the same as mine with the options he would be better off to sell his and by this one..
So who knows..I am going to throw it in TradeAPlane in the next few weeks.
Take care for now and please PM me with your phone number..

Sam

8)

Tim,
The Airplane does not have " New wings or Fuselage ". I can assure you though the thing is as solid as when it left the factory.
If you are not familiar with Charles Aarrons restorations there is nothing left unrestored. This airplane is probably better than new as it does have all new hardware, cables, hoses,tires,pulleys, prop, parts that needed replaced were replaced..I have reciepts for over 40k in just parts! Engine has less than 150hrs on her since new everything!
Call me if you want to chat about her.
Take care for now,

Sam

8)

Back