• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Engine overhaul needed...

Southern Cub

Gainesville, Ga.
God bless the USA!

I'm looking for someone in the Gainesville, GA area to perform a major overhaul on a Lycoming O-320-B2B. Any and all thoughts concerning a major will be welcomed and appreciated.

Southern Cub said:
God bless the USA!

I'm looking for someone in the Gainesville, GA area to perform a major overhaul on a Lycoming O-320-B2B. Any and all thoughts concerning a major will be welcomed and appreciated.
SouthernCub

My IA, Ron Manna- Branford FL (Fox Field on the Jacksonville sectional) does super duper, excellent work. I'd recommend him but I want him to work hard on my super duper baby cub, J5-A. Actually, give him a call at 386-935-3355 if you want. He just finished restoring a PA-12, aka Boomer - last week and it's flying now, so his only distraction is my J5 right now. Ron is amazing at shuffling several projects. Anyone in that area should drop in (at his field) and see Boomer and of course the baby cub, Jerry. Ron loves company, airplane company anyways.

Back