• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Deshka Fishing?

Friday night through Saturday night saw about 8 fish and all about the same size 13-16lbs. Flew the Susitna, Yentna and Skwentna Sunday afternoon, very high and fast.

I'm heading over after the Aces beat Gwinett in this afternoons hockey game. I hear it's picked up a little. Plan to fish until 1am or so then head back.

I heard it picked up this morning. My coffee girl's family called her to let her know everyone on the boat had a fish on. ......not necessarily all at the same time.

....but now the sun's out and it's a bit warmer.

.......one of the boated ones this morning was 36#.

I got it again this morning that yesterday everyone on the boat got a fish.

Everybody go there!

...which will leave ALX for me tonight

Dave, you can have Alexander to yourself. There's no fish there. The Deshka might be crowded but with 24 hour fishing and enough beer around, a lot of guys quit about 10pm leaving lots of space. That's when things are getting cooler and the fish are wanting a midnight snack. So you can fish ALX and I'll fish the Deshka for a few hours. How about we compare results later on Saturday.

Back