• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

pullies

storm_pilot

Casselton, ND
Anybody out there have a list of all the pullies I would need to order to complete a standard SC?

If you dont have a problem with dakota cub aircraft, drive over to brandon, tell mark you need some pulleys, and i bet hell have just about everything you need, also in the updated versions. doug

Does anybody have experience with using bearings in place of sleeves on Super Cub pullies? I am wondering if there is enough decrease in control friction to offset the substantial price increase.

Ron,

Yes, they make that much of a difference. You can tighten them up to Piper's specs and the movement is smooth and free. Spend the money, you won't regret.

John Scott

I used flap pulleys in my aileron system. Got them from Dakota Cub and approved via field approval. Dont remember for sure but I think the pin size is different. We got new cages for the pulleys from DC also. Ive also heard of several people installing them with just a log book entry.

Back