• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

smith covering kit

supilot

FRIEND
has anyone used the smithcub covering kit? opinions?

airtechsupport.jpg

Sounds reasonable to me....

I am not familiar with current prices on Polyfiber products, but I have used Polyfiber many times in recovering various planes, and its top notch.
I wonder what the shipping would cost with the Smith recovering kit? Smith makes a great product in his kit planes and is a very fine person, so he won't steer you wrong.

Mike

Let me know if you hear from them. I e-mailed them several times without getting a reply. I was trying to find out if they would do something for Smith's Tundra Boss.

KelvinG

I wasn't lucky enough to have known of Jim and Dondi when we purchased our poly-fiber . But after having problems (learning) they (Jim & Dondi ) were the ones to talk us thru. Spoke to them several times on the phone and have nothing but the best to say. I'm amazed at the time they spent, having only sold us odds and ends.
Ron Belliveau

Called Jim and Dondi during Oshkosh and left a message on some stuff I needed. Jim called me while he was driving back and I got my order a few days later. Great personable people that go the extra mile and the price is right and no Haz/Mat charge.

Don't buy it until you are ready to cover. Some of that stuff has expiration dates on it. Research your other covering process options.

Back