• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

D&E Ribblet fuel tanks

Bugs66

Spokane WA
Hey D&E wing builders,
I believe Ernie at D&E sent me the wrong tanks because these don't fit my Cub airfoil wing. Probably are for the 66" Ribblet wing. Maybe someone out there needs a set. 24gal left (shown) and right set. Front dimension 34x7. Rear 34x5 1/4. 29" Long. Setup for sight gauges. Front and rear fuel feed, vent, and sump.

Ernie is out of town and sold his business so I am not sure what he can do for me. I'll call him next week.

DE_24gal_left.jpg

Update 2/28: Spoke to them this morning. They are going to make it right. Will probably exchange tanks.

Bugs, Those are the ribblet tanks, they are exactly like mine. I already have a set so can't take them off your hands.

Hey Bugs,

I thinking about a set of 24 gal Ribblet tanks. I bought a ribblet wing kit while they were shipping off Ernie's stuff but I haven't bought the tanks yet. I can buy them from you or buy them from the guys in Tx that make them. Seems like it would be less hassle and cheaper to just take your's. Why don't you give me a call (907)264-1443 and we can talk about it.

Thanks, Rick Davis.

Bugs66 said:
Hey D&E wing builders,
I believe Ernie at D&E sent me the wrong tanks because these don't fit my Cub airfoil wing. Probably are for the 66" Ribblet wing. Maybe someone out there needs a set. 24gal left (shown) and right set. Front dimension 34x7. Rear 34x5 1/4. 29" Long. Setup for sight gauges. Front and rear fuel feed, vent, and sump.

Ernie is out of town and sold his business so I am not sure what he can do for me. I'll call him next week.

DE_24gal_left.jpg

Update 2/28: Spoke to them this morning. They are going to make it right. Will probably exchange tanks.

Pacer2 said:
Hey Bugs,

I thinking about a set of 24 gal Ribblet tanks. I bought a ribblet wing kit while they were shipping off Ernie's stuff but I haven't bought the tanks yet. I can buy them from you or buy them from the guys in Tx that make them. Seems like it would be less hassle and cheaper to just take your's. Why don't you give me a call (907)264-1443 and we can talk about it.

Thanks, Rick Davis.

Rick, I'll give you a call Wednesday. Ernie is having a new set of tanks made for me. We were still working out what to do with my tanks. They might as well go to you.

P.S. - tell us about your project! :D

Back