• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Help with Northland CD

narov

Wichita, KS
I am trying to build an exp PA-18 front seat from the northland CD drawings. I need help determining what one of the parts is. Drawing 12267 calls out p/n 12086-7 for the front cross piece of the upper seat frame. I cannot locate the 12086 drawing to find out what the -7 is. Is this drawing on the CD, if not what was this piece made of?
I posted this question to Northland but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

narov said:
I am trying to build an exp PA-18 front seat from the northland CD drawings. I need help determining what one of the parts is. Drawing 12267 calls out p/n 12086-7 for the front cross piece of the upper seat frame. I cannot locate the 12086 drawing to find out what the -7 is. Is this drawing on the CD, if not what was this piece made of?
I posted this question to Northland but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

12086 is Piper drawing "Left Front Seat" and -7 refers to tube: .942/.946 ID x.028x13.75 4130 tube.

For my seat, I am just using the same tube as -6 and -5, which is 1in x .049. I am using all 4130.

How about an update on your project and some pics! :p

Back