• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

O-320 on ebay

The first engine belongs to a friend of mine. I have his O-290 Tri-Pacer in my shop. I have another dynafocal mount O-320 that I would like to sell. First run take-off, no prop strike but no logs. I was planning on getting the crank yellow tagged before I sell it. Would like to find a conical mount to trade it for or to buy outright.

Steve,

I have recieved an email from someone sayin that I could still buy it if I wanted to but am afraid it's a scam.

Missing logs don't bother me too much as it's for experimental use anyway. Neither do the mounts as I can fabricate whatever I need. I just don't want a pile of garbage so I can get something descent to re-build.

Geting married in the spring and even though the fiance wants this plane as badly as I do, I need to put some away for the honeymoon right now. Probably looking at buying one next summer unless a really good deal comes along.

What in your opinion should I be looking for? Model #s? Wide or narrow deck? Mounts? What should I expect to pay?

Thanks

Back