• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Wing Comparison???

CptKelly

GONE WEST
NC
Has anybody out there ever compared the D&E Ribblet wing to any other manufacturers wings? Are they as advertised, "130 mph cruise, 100' takeoffs", etc? They seem to be competitively priced, what about their structures strength? Who has a D&E wing flying that can comment?

Mike

I ask again........

Has anybody ELSE out there ever compared the D&E Ribblet wing to any other manufacturers wings? Are they as advertised, "130 mph cruise, 100' takeoffs", etc? They seem to be competitively priced, what about their structures strength? Who has a D&E wing flying that can comment?
Steve, I do not need to be routed back to the original posts, I have read them, but they do not provide the informtion I am looking for.

Mike

Someone had commented on flying the riblet wing. I thought it was on that thread but after your comment I went back and read it all and it is not. I could have sworn I read on this site about someone with the Earnie's wing give a flight review. Maybe I am losing it.

Back