• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Rant and Rave off limits

Fortysix12

RanchAero Grand Vista, Brooksville
Dear Steve,

What's this bullshit with Rant and Rave section that me or anybody else cannot access it. Say's something like "Sorry only special granted users can access this area". What the point of all this. I wanted to catch up on the gossip column and SLAM -access denied. To much control is the certain kiss of death. Anybody else feel this way? No wonder Diggler split.
Does this thread belong in the Rant and Rave section? Hurry!

I think when you change your user name, it changes the access....

Not that you have ever done that, today at least... :eek:

sj

steve said:
I think when you change your user name, it changes the access....

Not that you have ever done that, today at least... :eek:

sj

Name changing is quit a convenient way to run and hide. I'm suprised no else does it. :D

It causes us some significant administrative problems, since we track members / donations / and allow access the special areas based on the user name. I can turn the "changeable name" feature off, and would if it got to be a real big problem. Now it is just a nagging problem.

sj

I will worn you in advance that when I build the super 12 of all 12's I will probabley become XSUPER12. After selling the 94SUPER18 I thought it would be kind of hypocritical to remain 94SUPER18 seein how I did not own a supercub anymore. So it was only natural to choose a name that would make me feel like I belong,thus FORTYSIX12. I still own that one and will till I'm pushin up daisies.

Keeping track of donations, tracking members. Does this take the place of hunting?

Back