• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Crop dusting with a Cub

paddy9953

I am a retired pilot but years in New Zealand i used a as we call them
here a PA18A 150 Cub for crop dusting and spaying. A great little aircraft
to handle and allways felt safe. I later went on to FU24's. Paddy.
New Zealand.

Hey Patrick

Where in NZ and do you happen to know a Jeff or Allistair Macmillan? Jeff happens to be in the top dressing biz and his dad Allistair used to run a commuter airline.

Mark

Welcome Patrick

I have heard nothing but good about New Zealand and the people that live there. It is on the top of my list of places I must see. Can you direct me to some good brown trout fishing if I ever get down there?

Cub_Driver

Macmillans

AkPA/18 said:
Hey Patrick

Where in NZ and do you happen to know a Jeff or Allistair Macmillan? Jeff happens to be in the top dressing biz and his dad Allistair used to run a commuter airline.

Mark
Hi Mark, i know of the names but never met. I think
Allister operates from Pamerston North, North Is. Thanks Mark. Patrick

Trout Fishing

cub_driver said:
Welcome Patrick

I have heard nothing but good about New Zealand and the people that live there. It is on the top of my list of places I must see. Can you direct me to some good brown trout fishing if I ever get down there?

Cub_Driver
Hi Cub_Driver, That wauld be great, you come
to NZ and i will show you all the good spots. Cheers, Patrick.

Jeff Mc millan is an experienced ag pilot down in the south island of NZ. Has done all sorts including bush flying in Alaska in a turbine beech18 on floats im told,

Hi Patrick, My Dad started his ag career in 1963 using a cutback J-3 with a 135 HP Lycoming.
Marty

Hi Marty, thats great. A verry forgiving aircraft in the air. I wauld like to have a play with a 180hp one but not many around here in New Zealand.
Cheers, Paddy.

Back