• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Used SC Parts

D.A.

FRIEND
Free America
My boy and I have decided to build an experimental Supercub. We're going to try and build it as inexpensively as possible. We're either going to repair/convert a wrecked J-3 fuselage or weld up a new one from scratch. Most of the rest of the parts will come from a donor TriPacer. We are planning to use as many used parts as possible. If any of you have rebuilt your SCs and replaced things like the boot cowl, engine cowl, small fork struts, etc., and still have the old parts, and be willing to part with them, we'd like to buy them from you. If you live within 500 miles of Southern California, we'll drive over to pick them up rather than shipping them. Feel free to PM or Email me. Thanks in advance.
Dave

used sc parts

I may have some of the parts you need if you are going more toward the 90 horse cub, am converting mine to 160

Seat cushions, front & rear, seat & back, red, very good condition, $100 + shipping from Michigan.

Anne.

Cimarron: Do you have the C-90 for sale? Mine has a bad case & acc'y case, and if the crank passes inspection (prop strike) I'll be needing parts or a whole 'nuther engine, if it doesn't.

Jon B.

used sc parts

have a boot cowl, elevators, stabs, no engine, that and cowling were the trading materials for a 320

Re: used sc parts

Cimarron said:
have a boot cowl, elevators, stabs, no engine, that and cowling were the trading materials for a 320

OK. Thanks. I haven't received word on the crankshaft & other internals, yet. I may end up buying an O-200A if the crank is trashed. Hey, it's only money...

Jon B. - Penniless in Minnesota :cry:

Back