• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Veterans Day

highroads

Arizona
I would like to personally thank all the Veterans and the families of Veterans for there service and contribution to the security of our country and the freedoms we all cherish and enjoy

Thank you each and all
Don

I too would like to say thank you, and to those still serving a special thank you.

Pat

Roger that!

My deepest regards to all veterans past and present, regardless of my concerns about the Bush administration my thoughts are with all the Canadians, Americans, Brits and Aussies who are putting themselves in harm's way, trying to hopefully make the world a better place and to all the families of these people, God Bless...

Best Regard's,
New Guy

Bumper Sticker of the Day:

"If you can read this, thank a teacher.... If you are reading it in English,
thank a VETERAN."

I had a great friend who was a vietnam veteran. I used to send him a card on veteran's day and thank him. He said I was the only person who ever said anything to him, which is a real shame in my mind.

There were a couple great programs on PBS last night about veterans, if you missed them, you really missed out.

sj

New Guy said:
Roger that!
<snip>.....all the Canadians, Americans, Brits and Aussies who are putting themselves in harm's way.....

Ahem...! There are quite a few of us Danes in Iraq as well, you know.

:-?

Bent

We cannot possibly thank our vets enough for the sacrifices they made in the name of our freedom. It deeply saddens me to see fewer and fewer each year at the Cenotaph, we owe them so much. I also believe we should remember all our brothers in arms, as well as their families, and support them for performing their duties and keeping us safe.
Lest We Forget.

Back