• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

WIN A NEW REBUILT DAN?S SUPERCUB!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
The Alaska Airmen?s Association Raffle Selection Committee has made a decision!

Requests for proposals were sent to manufacturers and businesses of factory new and new rebuilt aircraft. A committee of seven Airmen members reviewed the proposals and presented to the Board of Director?s their recommendation. The 2004 raffle airplane will be a PA-18 Supercub from Dan?s Aircraft Repair. Watch for progress updates on our website as the plane is built.

Tickets are now on sale, $50 each or 5 for $225, by calling the office (907-245-1251 or 800-464-7030) or over the internet: www.alaskaairmen.com, or by mail:

Alaska Airmen's Association
PO Box 241185
Anchorage, AK 99524-1185

I've had experience with the folks at Dan's shop working on my cub. They are thorough and do first rate work. I would not hesitate to buy a rebuilt cub from Dan. The folks at Dan's know cubs and (more importantly) know what works for Alaska cubs. Whoever gets this cub will be getting a good bird. Hell, I might buy a ticket myself.

I agree. I too have had experience with them working on an earlier cub I had, and they are thorough and very knowlegable. The cub I have now is a '63 model that Dan's rebuilt in '96 with most of the mods and I've been real happy with it.

Back