• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

'nother thought on SCOPA

bobnall

Hillsboro, OR
Steve,

The more I think about a members only section of this website, the better I like it. You, and all the members here, have made this the most enjoyable and informative aviation website I've seen. I personally gain more than I'm able to contribute, so I'd like to suggest that, should SCOPA become a reality with dues and all, that any IA or A&P that elects to join, should do so at either no cost to them or at worst, a lesser cost.

These guys make a living working on airplanes and thus should be entitled to a fee for their services, but here, they offer advice and oftimes pictures on how to fix, repair, build or improve our airplanes, and they do this for free.

Maybe having a lesser or better yet, no fee for being a member, might be a way of saying thanks.

Bob

Bobnall,

Working on that kinda thing as we speak. Expect a rollout by late October. Those who donate can partake.

sj

Maybe their weiner should reflect A&P or IA status too, unless they don't want to...

Back