• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Check out my first video.

Torch:

Coll little video and it only took maybe a minute to download! You guys with the talent and tools to post stuff like that make me jealous!

Arturo

I second the request for more videos. What equipment did you use for the video? What type of camera, any special software?

Torch,
What the heck was the object that went across the the screen?? I thought it was a F-16! Were you in a MOA?

Bill

rrb said:
I second the request for more videos. What equipment did you use for the video? What type of camera, any special software?

I have a Panasonic digital movie camera. My partner used my camera to make the video and then I used the Windows Movie Maker that comes with Windows XP. You have to have a computer that will handle the 1394 cable that is hooked to your camera to download the original video to the computer. Then just follow the instructions on Windows Movie Maker as the windows pop up on the screen.

Here is another link for a video of my landing when I came back. If I didn't mention, this flight was a beer run back to Fairbanks.

http://www.home.gci.net/~ddwest/t21.wmv

Torch

Hey Torch, why is it when I try to open your video link all I get is scambled text in the window? Do I need to do something different than just clicking on your link? I guess I spent to much time watchin SKY KING and not playin with donkey gong. 8)

I'm assuming that you are using a windows system. I would begin by going to windows update (start menu then up to windows update) Once there I'd look to first update your version of windows media player. That should install some updated codecs.

Back