• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

YOU PEOPLE ROCK!

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Folks, thanks SO MUCH for participating in the Super Cub Owners and Pilots Association survey. I currently have 99 respondents, just waiting for 1 more!

(if you haven't taken it go to: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?S3BB1YQYRNTB5BEHBK6ME17R )

Also, I sincerely appreciate all the donations we have received over the last few days, in fact, I would say we have been innudated with donations both by mail and electronically. This makes me think we can find a great compromise between "too much bureacracy" and "no money". I'm working on a PBS like plan right now, but I will be sharing the survey results will all of you when I get that ONE MORE response...

Thanks again for your ongoing support. As I have said before, I have never been affiliated with a greater bunch of folks than all of you.

sj

Steve, "PBS" like approach??? Please don't make it like our PBS station around here! The only time they have anything worth watching is when they are doing a TELETHON!!

I truly think that just stating the facts as to costs, soliciting help in areas that the membership can help with will get the job done.

Nothing wrong with a Members only area (STC's, MODS, AND Classified adds)

Tim

Tim, PBS is the only station with anything worth watching in KC (unless you want non-stop advertising), must be different parts of the country.

Thanks!

sj

Seems the only TV I watch is Discovery Wings, History, Outdoors and occasionally the Tech TV channel.

I still find that the best discovery wings is behind the stick in the cub, the best history is remembering the last trip, the best outdoors is behind the campfire and the best tech Channel is following the Lat/Long on the GPS!

Best Fund raiser is personal, and best comment on it is Thankyou!

Keep up the Great Work, and trust we will meet soon,

Tim

Steve,
Had you had that 100th reply yet ?
Pete

PS the BBC is possibly the UK equivalent to PBS, and that doesn't do too badly. ( Don't ask Mr Blair what he thinks about them though!)

Pete,

I love the BBC. I named my dog after Reginald Perrin many years ago.

My favorite quote, 'Reggie and are just aren't "people people"'... 8)

sj

P.S. 117 RESPONSES! YEE HAW!

Rise and Fall , Fall and Rise

SJ

"Twenty two minutes late...badger hit a junction box at New Malden"

"I didn't get where I am today without knowing there's no fun in getting where I am today."

"Bit of a cock up on the author-sexing front."

Yes remember it well

Pete

HA! I forgot about "22 minutes late"... HA! I am cracking up. I'll have to rent a few episodes from the local library.

Some guy named tony would say, "Fun City Arizona", or anything and "city arizona. And his side kick would say "sooouper.."

Ahh what memories of laughing until my sides ached.

sj

Back