• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Crown Aviation

Anne

SE Michigan
Anybody know about Crown Aviation in Everett WA? What's their reputation?

Anne.

Crown Aviation at KPAE is recommended

They have been recommended to me, and did a little work on my transponder last week. Last week, I decided to take my plane to them after twice getting tower reports about my transponder signal. I figured I'd end up buying a new altitude encoder. Turns out, there was an AD from 1996 on the transponder resistor network, and Crown replaced it under warranty. I had fully expected to pay, but I got out of their shop for free!

While I was there, I ran into an A&P I used to work with down at Boeing, Andy. Andy is a good guy, and he seems happy working at Crown.

I recommend them.

I moved onto Paine Field about two months ago and have used Crown twice. First time to fix a leaky sump valve and a charging problem, the second to install a DC accessory outlet and replace one of my side windows.

Both experiences were great, from the attitude of the front desk to the quality of the finished work.

Back