• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Equipment List

kase

SPONSOR
Billings MT
When you guys make up a equipment list do you list all the weights of the various equipment mods etc or do you just list everything with no weights/arm etc. I was looking over the paperwork on a 2002 Cub Crafters cub and they just listed all the equipment/mods with no other info.

Kase,
On my equipment list I have tried to list all weights, arm, part numbers, serial numbers, manufacturer, etc. of everything I have on the plane. This really comes in handy when the ??? is on the fritz and to get the serial number of the ??? you have to go tear things up in the rain.
It is above and beyond what is required but it does help when things act up. If you write down the information every time you stick your nose in the plane it will accumulate in a hurry.
If you want I can send you the format I use for my equipment list and the master weight and balance sheet. I used excel to graph out the empty/most aft/most forward cg's.
Let me know
Scott

Equipment list

Having a list like is described above is also helpful when your running down ADs on your accessories.

Hey AK CUB, would you mind a pm to me with your excell form. I too am in the process of doing a paperwork shuffle. I like your idea! Thanks.

Hey T.J, should be down your way in July.

Back