• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hangar - Anyone ever dealt with these folks?

Clay Hammond said:
Hi all,

Wondering if any of you have had any dealings with this company:

http://www.miracletruss.com/hanger.html

I'm looking at possibly building a Hangar/Home on a residential airfield, saw this ad in Trade-a-Plane.

Thanks
Clay

I don't have any specifics but I have not heard any bad things. Everything I can remember being said about them was positive. If you get a hangar from them post some pics for the rest of us. Good luck.

Torch

Miracle Truss

I just went through the process of searching for Hangars and purchased a 50ft X 40ft with 14ft walls and 1:12 pitch roof. I bought the hangar from Superstructures in AK, and it is a Varco Pruden Brand. The cost of the Hangar was about $18,000, minus insulation and a door, but included the sheet metal for the door.

When I looked at the Miracle truss buildings, they at first appeared to be cheaper, however when I thought that the additional cost for purchasing all the wood needed to frame it up, I felt I would be money ahead and easier to build if everything was there.

I've seen several Miracle truss buildings and think they are perfeclty fine, my only reason for not selecting them was price.

My two cents worth,
Tray

Hangar.....

I recently purchased a 50 x 50 quanset type structure from American Steel for $6500 delivered. Nice building, and good folks.

Mike in NC

I have a friend who just finished his second Miracletruss hangar. He speaks highly of them.

Frank

Appreciate the replies, thanks! I ended up buying a house about a mile away from my dad's residential strip. Unfortunately not on it though, so the hangar idea is on the back burner. Gotta make some more money first :lol:

Back