PDA

View Full Version : Repair Station Info

behindpropellers
04-29-2003, 01:17 AM
Can sombody point me the right direction on information on becoming a designated repair station? Any other thoughts would be good also.

Tim

supercubc37
04-29-2003, 04:15 AM
Try contacting your local FSDO and ask them what it would take and then just start jumping through all of the hoops. Best of luck.

Matt

Steve Pierce
04-29-2003, 08:20 AM
I looked into it and decided the upfront documentation wasn't worth it. I would still like to do it but the time envolved is enormous. Matt is right, contact your local FSDO and they will give you a packet of stuff. If you can decipher it all please explain it to me.

T.J.
04-29-2003, 12:20 PM
delete

FlipFlop
04-29-2003, 01:24 PM
I looked into it and decided the upfront documentation wasn't worth it. I would still like to do it but the time envolved is enormous. Matt is right, contact your local FSDO and they will give you a packet of stuff. If you can decipher it all please explain it to me.

If you think it's bad now, wait until October of this year... The new Part 145 rules go into effect and it's going to be tougher yet...

CaptFox
04-29-2003, 04:17 PM
FAA = Paperwork, Paperwork, Paperwork....and when you think you are done...You have more PAPERWORK to do.... :roll: