• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Looking for someone to re-cover a PA-18A-150

irapilot

AK then OR then OH then VT
Looking for someone to re-cover a PA-18A-150. We are in southeastern OH. We would like it done right. Anyone?

Contact Pete Reed in Goshen, OH. His work is impeccable and he has many years of experience. His specialty is fabric aircraft. He's an IA, too.
His number is 513-625-4707.

Tell him Keith Plemmons sent you.

See my post for Ragwing maintenance in the SouthEast US. Bill Hammond Aviation in Griffin, Georgia. (he's my dad). We are located at a private strip here just south of Atlanta called Brookbridge (8GA9). Give him a call, he'd be happy to talk. 770-412-8812

SuperCub Cover

Pete Reed is excellent and so is Cub Stewart (Stewarts Aircraft 513-897-7717) in Waynesville Oh (40I).

irapilot said:
Looking for someone to re-cover a PA-18A-150. We are in southeastern OH. We would like it done right. Anyone?

Have you found someone to recover your Super Cub? I do dope and fabric work...have recovered several Pipers including my Pacer and my Dad's Super Cub.

Pat Adams
317-834-9769

Contact Cubs Unlimted, Inc. We specialize in supercub, J3 and PA12 restorations and modifications. We are located in Finleyville PA. just south of Pittsburgh. Our cubs have won numerous awards at Lockhaven. We know and fly CUBS. cubsunlimited@verizon.net or 724/348/7077

You might contact Jim & Dondie Miller at Poly-Fiber.com. They do some work themselves if your that lucky or could recommend one of their customers. The are great folks and there are darn few folks that know more about Poly Fiber products.

go take a look at this guys work, which i would recommend before going to anyone. Dave Liebegott Classic Magic Aviation Clearfield, PA 814-765-7580

tempdoug said:
go take a look at this guys work, which i would recommend before going to anyone. Dave Liebegott Classic Magic Aviation Clearfield, PA 814-765-7580
He restored the "City of Angels" PA-12 which was very nice.

Back