• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

It' Here!

Ken Grindlay

Chesapeake, VA
Well after two months of waking up everyday only to find that Christmas has been postponed again, I finally took delivery of my Supercub :D .
1952 rebuilt in '95, 150hp, onPK1800 floats. I'm so excited I can hardly stand to be in the same room with myself! The seller delivered it Fri, and I took him home in the Cherokee six on Sat (needed the room to haul back the gear and skis). Normal trip up to Lincoln, ME, ice snow, wind and rain (only thing missing was fire, thank god). On the up side I stopped and brought back a 1/2 doz lobsters. Don't even think about it they're already gone :wink:
Ken

Ken

Congrats two fold, first on the purchase of your new Cub and second on finding this site. I?ll send you a shiny new nickel if you can post a question that stumps the collective knowledge of the guys on this site.

Enjoy your new Cub and keep us posted on how it?s going. Post a pic if you can and welcome aboard!!!

Now you can enjoy a sigh of relief that you?re finally flying the only plane that God designed, man designed the rest of um. :wink:

Welcome to the fraternity of Cub ownership! I know I am not supposed to be envious but come now! Cub, Floats, Skiis, annnnnnnnd Lobster!

Only thing I can offer you is real Mountains, Tall Fir trees to drop over and a pair of 29" tundra tires?

Welcome to the Best Site ever for flying (and most other topics of pilot interest!)

Back